Magic in Communication


Join Greg Pihs in Nashville, TN for a LIVE training event with FREE Parking! Are you curious about the other 93% of communication? The words we use only makeup 7% of our communication. Greg will teach you exactly how to use the other 93% for a full range of communication.

Greg will be teaching 21 hypnotic language patterns, embedded commands, what the meta model is, how to identify meta model violations in your client’s speaking, and how to challenge those violations! Greg Pihs is a certified Neuro Linguistics Programming Trainer and this live training event will change your life.

Dates: May 21-22
Location: Operation Stand Down
Time: 9:00 am to 4:00 pm both days

Apply for financing with Flexxbuy

SKU: MAGIC Category: