We recognize your expectation of privacy. We understand that you expect us to maintain proper safeguards to protect your confidential information, and we recognize the need for security in the protection of your privacy. Thus, we have established policies and procedures to prevent misuse of your information.
- We collect, use, and treat information about you only for legitimate business purposes. We gather, use, and keep information about you only if required by law, or we believe that the information is necessary to administer our business, and/or to serve your interests by providing you with products, services, and other opportunities. Your information is processed through secured servers. We retain any e-mail you send us only until your question has been answered to your satisfaction.
- We maintain accurate information. We have procedures in place for maintaining and updating information about our customers in accordance with commercial standards.
- We have policies and procedures limiting employee access to your personal information. We maintain procedures and security levels to limit employee access to your personally identifiable information to those employees with a business reason for knowing such information. Our employees are trained on customer confidentiality and privacy. We take appropriate disciplinary measures to enforce employee privacy responsibilities.
- We maintain security procedures to protect your person information. We maintain appropriate security standards and procedures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access. We periodically upgrade and test these security procedures and safeguards.
- We restrict the disclosure of account information. We do not reveal specific information about you or your account(s) or other personally identifiable data outside of GP Mind Growth Academy or subsidiaries unless (1) the information is provided to help complete a transaction initiated by you; (2) you request it; (3) the disclosure is required or allowed by law; or (4) you have been informed about the possibility of such disclosures for marketing or similar purposes and we have given you the opportunity to decline.
- We maintain your privacy in business relationships with third parties. We do not sell Personal Information to third parties. However, sometimes it is necessary to provide your personably identifiable information to third parties such as vendors or service companies that we hire to assist us in the preparation and handling of your account.
- We value your online privacy. To opt out of third-party cookies which enable the tracking functionality on our and other websites, visit the Network Advertising Initiative website or the DAA’s opt out-tool.